Want to make your stomach smaller and lose weight? Have a Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Bariatric Surgery Clinics in South Korea!
What is Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
Gastric Sleeve Surgery or also known as sleeve gastrectomy, vertical gastrectomy or gastric reduction, is a surgery in which the size of your stomach is reduced up to 85%. This allows you to lose weight and is a safer alternative for patients suffering from morbid obesity. However, one disadvantage is that it cannot be reversed.
Why is Gastric Sleeve Surgery done?
Gastric Sleeve helps in reducing weight and improves your overall health in a safe manner. One of the main advantages of sleeve gastrectomy is that you will not need intestinal bypass, avoiding ulcers or other future secondary effects or complications. Also, sleeve gastrectomy can be achieved laparoscopically, which implies less recovery time, less scars and incisions, and of course less risks. This surgery not only allows you to boost your self-confidence but to get your life back, especially if you have a body mass index (BMI) of 60 or higher.
Cost of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Europe
In European Clinics who specialize in weight-loss and obesity procedures, Gastric Sleeve surgery may cost between $6,900 and $32,500. These packages already include the hospital stay, surgery expenses, anesthesia, doctor, medications and other supplies. Before you make a decision, you need to ask for the package information especially its inclusions and exclusions.
|Country/City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Milan, Italy||Istituto Auxologico Italiano||Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve||$20,350|
|Izmir, Turkey||Ekol Hospitals||Weight Loss Surgery||$9,300|
|Istanbul, Turkey||Acibadem Healthcare Group||Obesity Surgery||$16,400|
|Istanbul, Turkey||Metabolic Surgery||Obesity Surgery||-----|
|Izmir, Turkey||Kent Hospital||Gastric Sleeve Surgery||$32,500|
|KCM Clinic||Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve with Covidien Staplers||$6,900|
Best Candidates for Gastric Sleeve Surgery:
- Want a permanent solution for their weight problem
- Need to lose weight in a safe manner
- Want to improve their overall health
- Are 18 years old and above
- Do NOT have life-threatening diseases
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 60 or higher
- Wish to be being able to eat less food
- Are looking for a safer procedure for high risk cases
Benefits of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Europe:
- Allows you to lose weight securely
- One of the few surgeries with a success rate of 82%
- Has a short recovery time
- Permits you to improve your overall health
- Helps you improve your self-esteem
- Your weight loss reduction will be maintained
- Reduces your hunger by eliminating the hormone ghrelin