Laparoscopy Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Mexico
Package by Hospital Quirurgico del Valle
Inguinal Hernia is an unexplained bump that appears above the inguinal ligament when a weak point in the muscle of the groin allows the intestine to go through.
Inguinal Hernia can appear:
- Since birth or
- Develop over time or
- When lifting heavy objects.
Laparoscopy Inguinal Hernia Surgery is a how inguinal hernia is treated.
How is Laparoscopy Inguinal Hernia Surgery Performed?
This procedure is performed by laparoscopy through a very small incision
- Thin tubes will be inserted into the incision site
- The tubes allow the surgeon to introduce a small camera, providing a screen view
- This view will guide the surgeon into the procedure
- Specifically designed surgical instruments enable the surgeon to repair the hernia
- Patient is to be released the same day
The Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Benefits:
- Small incision
- Less bleeding
- Fewer complications
- Faster recovery time
- Reduced hospitalization time.
The Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Package Includes:
- All pre-operative tests and exams
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, after care
- Meals and medications while in Hospital
- 1 night stay at the Hospital and 1 night stay at a Top Hotel
- Personal coordinator in Mexicali and Hospital
- Bilingual Case Manager Assistance
- Transfer from San Diego Airport or Yuma Airport to the Hospital, hotel and way back.
Laparoscopy Minimally Invasive Surgery
gives you more time for the things that matter!
Choose Hospital Quirurgico del Valle for certified, experienced and personalized attention for patients!
Benefit from the Affordable Inguinal Hernia Repair Package by clicking the button below.