As the nose occupies a central position on the face, the size and shape of the nose has a great impact on an individual’s appearance. Are you unhappy with the nose with which you were born or the way aging has changed your nose? Why not travel to Thailand for nose surgery?
Some people are unhappy with the nose with which they were born, while others may have distorted their nose by injury. Nose surgery that’s done to improve an obstructed airway requires careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it relates to airflow and breathing. Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment.
Nose surgery is considered elective when it is done for cosmetic reasons. In these cases, the purpose is to change the shape of the nose to one that the patient finds more desirable.Nose surgery (rhinoplasty) involves first accessing the bone and cartilage support of the nose. This is achieved through incisions made inside the nose, where they are invisible. In some cases, an incision is made in the area of skin separating the nostrils. Next, the underlying bone and cartilage is reduced, augmented or rearranged to create a newly shaped structure.
Reasons to choose Thailand for nosesurgery
- Modernized and well-equipped hospital facilities
- Renowned internationally for medical and surgical expertise
- Adheres to high standards of medical care
- Competitive rates and variety of procedures
- Highly trained and certified medical doctors and surgeons
You have choices!
You can choose based on your budget, your desired locations and your specific needs when it comes to surgeons and facilities. Through PlacidPerfect, you can research the qualifications and experience of cosmetic experts around the world, view feedback and testimonials, have the opportunity to benefit from procedures that are affordable and accessible, regardless of where you come from.
Cost of Nose surgery in Thailand
|City||Name of the Clinic||Nose Reduction||Nose Augmentation||Nose Reshaping|
|Bangkok||Le Vira Clinic||$1,543||$890||$1,721|
|Mueang Nonthaburi||Asia Cosmetic Thailand||$4,500|
|Pattaya||V Plast Clinic||$1,720|
Benefits of rhinoplasty
- Changes nose size in relation to facial balance
- Changes nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Changes nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Changes nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Changes nasal asymmetry
- Reduces or increase the size of the nose
- Changes the angle between the nose and the upper lip
- Correct a birth defect or injury
- Help relieve some breathing problems
- Boost self-esteem