Turkey Medical Tourism
Turkey is a land of myth, a cradle of various civilizations, a canvas of nature`s most aesthetic bounties and a confluence of varied streams of culture. Owing to its favorable position, Turkey happens to be the bridging nation between two most important continents of the east and west (Europe and Asia) and the point where the three continents of the old world (Europe, Asia and Africa) meet.
This country therefore boasts of a spicy blend of oriental and modern, East and West, splendor and sleekness, which makes diversity its other name. This is a place where every visitor can find something for himself. The world-class cuisine, vibrant market places, warm hospitality of the Turkish people, recreational facilities, architectural splendor of the mosques and castles and an un-parallel natural beauty make Turkey an invincible tourist attraction and answer the question of your wonder-lusting heart – “why go to Turkey?”
10 Things to do in Turkey
- Bosporus is one of the world’s most beautiful and important straits. Among the must-see sites of Istanbul and adorned with lights on both sides, the amazing scenery of the Bosporus can be enjoyed by taking a refreshing boat excursion.
- Cappadocia is one of nature’s most exquisite and unique regions worth sightseeing by taking a hot air balloon ride over the astonishing landscape at sunrise.
- Visitors to the Turkish Riviera should not miss the chance to join a blue cruise tour along the azure shores of Bodrum, Fethiye, Marmaris, Kaş and Kalkan located by the fascinating Aegean and Mediterranean seas.
- The significant sites of the Historical Peninsula, the famous Princes Islands, Çamlıca Hill and Beyoğlu are among the most recommendable attractions of Istanbul worth seeing before leaving the city.
- The thermal resources in regions such as Bursa, Afyon and Denizli are among the must-see places worth visiting before leaving Turkey.
- Inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, the extraordinarily beautiful and ancient sites of Troy, Hierapolis and Cappadocia are certainly worth the visit that will give your Turkey vacation its final touch.
- Istanbul’s Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Ethnographic Museum are among the must-see sites that will complete your vacation by adding a flair of antiquity. Particularly history enthusiasts will be delighted to explore Anatolia’s rich history.
- Turkey, a peninsula surrounded by the most beautiful turquoise seas, invites holiday-makers to explore the rich underwater of the area. Vacationers should seize the opportunity to explore the most beautiful diving spots of Turkey.
- The Grand Bazaar (Kapaliçarşi) and Spice Bazaar (Misir Çarşisi) are among the most renowned traditional and historical shopping districts that are worth the visit.
- To make your Turkey vacation complete, make sure to take a refreshing trip to the magnificent Düden and Manavgat Falls located amidst pristine nature near to Antalya.
Turkey knows not only how to attract patients but also how to keep them by offering qualitative medical care, modern facilities, experienced medics and highly-technological equipment and procedures.
You can find more information about Turkey and Medical Tourism in Turkey on PlacidWay website – a leading worldwide medical tourism resource and provider.