Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India
Do you want to get rid of those extra pounds? Do you want to have an active lifestyle again? Are you looking for a safe solution that provides results? The Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India is an option that is increasing in popularity among patients from all around the world.
What Is Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
The Gastric Sleeve Surgery (or Sleeve Gastrectomy) is one of the most popular bariatric surgeries. The procedure has a high success rate and is one of the best options for severely overweight patients with a BMI over 40. The gastric sleeve procedure helps patients lose more than half of their excess weight; anyway, they will also need to follow a strict and healthy diet, and get regular exercise afterwards.
Why Is Gastric Sleeve Surgery Done?
- Because it removes more than 50% of the patient’s stomach
- Therefore, the patient will eat less and feel full sooner
- Compared to other bariatric procedures, it has less complications
- No foreign object is introduces into the patient’s body
Cost of the Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Ahmedaba||Asian Bariatrics||Gastric Sleeve||$8,500|
|Bangalore||Manipal Hospital||Gastric Sleeve Surgery||$6,300 - $7,400|
|Bangalore||Nova Specialty Surgery||Sleeve Gastrectomy||$6,500|
Benefits of the Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India
- It’s usually a laparoscopic procedure (minimally invasive)
- The patient loses 50% or more in body weight
- Overall health and wellness are improved
- Co-morbidity risk factors are reduces
- It’s a permanent, safe and effective surgery