Hip Replacement Surgery in Mexico
Going overseas for health care has become such a huge trend that it has a name — medical tourism. Mexico is by far the medical tourism country with the most convenience with exotic locations for a vacation and top notch medical services. Therefore your next vacation in sunny Latin America may include a hip replacement.
Total hip replacement procedures and intervention are usually recommended due to deterioration caused by osteoarthritis or accidents that block a person’s range of movement, flexibility, and ease.
Common Hip Replacement Surgery Treatments In Mexico
Today, a person’s overall health and activity level are more important than age in predicting a hip replacement’s success. Hip replacement may be problematic for people with some health problems, regardless of their age.
Although, unilateral or bilateral hip replacement surgery is not indicated if candidates suffer from:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure levels
- weak general health
- Disabling heart diseases
The best candidates for hip surgery in Mexico have symptoms like:
- Persistent pain
- No relief from medicines
- Trouble walking
- Decreased flexibility
- Difficulty standing upright from a sitting position
- Incapability to take pleasure in quality of life
Mexico is an ultimate medical tourism destination that offers patients and travelers peace of mind, appreciated savings, and the best in technology and training.
Benefits of hip surgery in Mexico
- Reduced hip pain.
- Increased mobility and movement.
- Correction of deformity.
- Equalization of leg length (not guaranteed).
- Increased leg strength.
- Improved quality of life, ability to return to normal activities.
- Enables you to sleep without pain.
Mexico has long been known as the ultimate tourist destination, attracting not only North Americans, but also visitors around the world to historical ruins of Aztec civilizations, pristine white beaches in Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan, and entertainment for the younger crowd in Cancun.
Top Destinations For Hip Surgery In Mexico
Dr. Max Greig Orthopedic Surgeon, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hip Fracture – $7,000 USD – $9,000 USD
Total Hip Replacement Surgery – $13,500 USD
Hip Replacement Surgery – $ 17,943 USD
Total Hip Replacement: $13,500 USD
Why choose Mexico for an orthopedic procedure?
All patients that had treatment in Mexico reported the same:
- They were treated with warmth, respect and a smile.
- They received a lot of personal attention.
- They felt that people went out of their way for them.
- They never had the feeling of being rushed.
- The medical staff was highly efficient.
- Doctors spent a lot of time with them:
- to explain your procedures
- to answer any questions they may have had
There are plenty of reasons to choose Mexico as a destination for your hip replacement surgery.