IVF with Egg Donor Package in Cancun, Mexico
Infertility lies in the inability of a couple to conceive after one year of regular, unprotected sex. Increasingly more couples have difficulty conceiving a child naturally. Infertility, whether it is the consequence of a condition of the man or the woman or both, is a couple’s health problem, affecting both its dynamic and life, and the quality of life of each of the partners.
There are several assisted reproduction methods with great outcomes for couples unable to conceive naturally.
Despite the many successes achieved by these assisted reproduction methods (such as IVF), not all couples can achieve a pregnancy using their own gametes. There are situations when the woman’s ovarian reserve does not allow the IVF to take place with her own eggs, or when there are other fertility problems related to the male partner.
Those couples have only two options in order to have a family – to receive donated eggs (or sperm) or to go through a costly, lengthy process of an adoption.
IVF with Egg Donor Procedure
Egg donation is the best option for those women whose eggs cannot be used for a successful pregnancy. During the IVF with Egg Donation procedure, the oocytes (eggs) obtained from a donor are fertilized with the partner’s healthy sperm and resulting embryos that are transferred into the uterus of the female partner – the mother.
The clinic designed this program in order to facilitate a relation between aspiring parents and egg donors and for the creation and growth of families. The selection process of candidates is approved and monitored by the National Center of Transplants (CENATRA) and the Federal Commission for Protection Against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS).
The patients will get:
- Individualized approach to treating infertility
- Highest national standards in infertility treatment
- Advanced infertility care, close to home
- An exclusive IVF Warranty— if the patients’ first attempt is unsuccessful; a second attempt is provided at no charge
Cost of IVF with Egg Donor Package in Cancun, Mexico
At IREGA IVF Cancun (Cancun, Mexico), the price for the IVF with Egg Donor package starts from $9,800 and includes:
Cycle Warranty — (Applies to a second course if the patients don’t not succeed the first, if they have frozen embryos, applies to embryo transfer not including medications.)
- Testicular biopsy or epididymal aspiration
- Cryotop 8-10 eggs
- Medical fees
- Estadiol follow up (if needed) IVF/ICSI
- Assisted hatching
- Blastocist culture (if needed)
- Gender selection by Ericsson (optional)
- Embryo transfer
- Cryopreservation of remaining embryos
- Maintenance for 6 months
- Warranty covers frozen embryo transfers
The price doesn’t include accommodation or transportation, but we will help with the patients with reservations.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent business plan
- Personal attention
- No waiting lists
- Bilingual medical services
- Guaranteed service to all patients
- Unique and the most complete and latest technology in genetics