Nose Surgery Packages in Turkey
Do you want to enhance your facial features? Do you dream of reshaping and re-sizing your nose? The Nose Surgery package in Turkey can certainly do that for you!
What Is Nose Surgery?
The nose surgery (also known as rhinoplatsy or nose job) is a procedure aimed to improve the nose’s appearance and the facial proportional imbalances. The procedure is done by those who are unsatisfied with the shape of their nose and want to improve appearance.
The anesthesia can be general or local, depending on each individual’s specific medical case. During the surgery, the doctor will reshape the nose’s cartilage and inner bone, creating the desired look.
After the procedure, the nose will be a little swollen, but it will get completely healed within the next six months.
Why Is Nose Surgery Done?
- To improve the patient’s nose appearance
- To improve the facial proportional and structural imbalances
- To improve the nose’s functionality and to help the patient breathe better
Cost of the Nose Surgery in Turkey
|City||Name of the Clinic||Price|
|Istanbul||Anadolu Medical Center||$3,050|
|Istanbul||Cevre Private Hospital||$2,763 - $3,454|
|Istanbul||Estetik International Health Group||$2,580|
|Antalya||Pureline Aesthetic Clinic||$3,450|
Benefits of the Nose Surgery:
- Solves breathing issues (that can cause sleep apnea)
- Corrects birth defects (cartilage deviation, nasal asymmetry etc.)
- The patient will breathe easier
- Boosts self esteem and self confidence
- Improves facial appearance and proportion