Rotator Cuff Repair in Cabo San Lucas Mexico
The rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles that surround the shoulder joint and keeps the bone stable in the shallow socket of the shoulder. An injury to the rotator cuff can cause a dull pain in the shoulder, which will worsen when you try to sleep on the side with the injured shoulder.
The rotator cuff injuries usually occur in people who do repeated overhead motions in sports or their jobs: carpenters, painters or tennis and baseball players. Usually physical therapy exercises can improve the strength and flexibility of the shoulder muscles, but when the rotator cuff is torn by a single injury, surgery might be considered.
Rotator cuff repair is highly recommended for:
- People who had an injury in the shoulder joint or upper arm
- Patients dealing with acute tears of otherwise healthy tendons
- People who struggle with chronic tears that cause pain/weakness after minimal physical activity.
Rotator Cuff Repair prices in Cabo San Lucas Mexico
|Cabo Orthopaedics Joint Replacement Clinic||Rotator cuff repair||$6,000|
Benefits of the rotator cuff repair:
- It’s an efficient method for restoring comfort and function to shoulders with rotator cuff tears.
- The rotator cuff repair procedure can address the roughness and restricting scar tissue that commonly accompany cuff disease.
- The surgery can repair the tendon back to the bone from which it has been torn.
- The rotator cuff repair surgery lessens shoulder pain and improves shoulder function.