Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes Worldwide
Do you suffer from diabetes? Are looking for an alternative treatment abroad? The stem cell treatment for diabetes is available in multiple renowned medical centers worldwide!
What Is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases which causes high blood sugar, either because the patient’s body don’t produce enough insulin, or because the cells don’t respond to the produced insulin. High blood sugar produces symptoms of frequent urination, increased thirst and increased appetite.
The stem cell therapy is a new treatment that has shown over the years positive results in patients diagnosed with diabetes. Stem cell therapy uses the self-replication and differentiation potential of the stem cells to repair the damaged pancreatic islet function. Patients are helped to get rid of long-term insulin injections. The process consists in pre-operative therapies, stem cell transplantation and post-operative therapies.
Why is the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes Done?
- To treat or improve diabetes which is not treatable via traditional medicine
- Because it has proven positive results in patients affected by diabetes
Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
|Country||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Germany||Juventas||Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Germany||$9,542 – $11,207|
|Germany||Anova||Exclusive Diabetes Treatment||$10,000 – $14,432|
|Mexico||Progencell||Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes||$9,000|
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
- The patients were able to get rid of insulin addiction without any other medicine.
- Stem cell therapy is safe and has fewer side effects.
- The treatment course is short
- The blood sugar level is reduced.
- The dose of hypoglycemic medications is lowered.
- Manages the lipid metabolism
- Lowers and manages blood pressure.
- Prevents and treats complications such as macro- and microangiopathy, neuropathy, or neuropathy.