Top Notch Cosmetic Surgery in Singapore
Cosmetic surgery is focused on the repairing, enhancing, restoring, reconstructing, remodelling or reconstructing of a body part. Nowadays, both men and women are interested in keeping their body healthy and, of course, good looking, to erase the traces of time on their body and/or to correct certain birth issues.
Did you know that cosmetic surgery can be actually considered one of the oldest arts of healing in the world? Indeed – the first attestations regarding using surgical methods for correcting facial injuries are dating back 4000 years ago!
The most popular cosmetic surgical procedures are:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Chemical Peel
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Skin Resurfacing
- Ear Surgery.
Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic surgery helps patients feel better about themselves
- Increases self-confidence and self-esteem
- Cosmetic surgery is able to solve certain health issues
- Provides a pleasant appearance after the procedure
- Improves the patient’s social, professional and emotional life
- Can correct certain physical defects.
Cost of Cosmetic Surgery in Singapore
At Centre for Cosmetic Rejuvenation and Surgery (Singapore), the prices for cosmetic surgery packages are the following:
|4D High Definition Vaser Liposuction||$899|
|Korean Style Double Eyelid Creation||$1,805|
|Scarless Eyebag Removal||$1,945|
|Short Incision Breast Augmentation by Korean Method||$7,180|
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic serves with the highest standards of ethical conduct
- The clinic takes care for all the patients, doctors, customers and staff in looking at their personal well-being
- The medical team consists of qualified and experienced plastic surgeons that work in a clean environment
- The clinic takes ownership and responsibility for its consistent medical delivery
- The clinic respects its patient’s confidential aesthetic procedures.