Are sit-ups not giving you the carved tummy you always want?
If you’ve got too much flab or excess skin in your abdomen that doesn’t respond to diet or exercise, maybe it is about time to be considering a “tummy tuck,” which doctors call “abdominoplasty.”
Abdominoplasty or “Tummy Tuck Surgery” is a plastic surgical procedure designed to remove the excess sagging skin of the abdomen and at the same time, tighten the abdominal wall muscles to restore the tone lost during pregnancy, gaining the body you always dreamed of
This cosmetic surgery is comes very in handy for women who have relaxed loose abdominal skin following pregnancies or after losing excessive amount of weight by dieting. If someone has a combination of excessive fat and loose skin, liposuction and skin resection can be done at the same time.
Cost of Tummy Tuck in India
|City||Name of the Clinic||Price|
|Mumbai||Paalvi Centre for Advanced Cosmetic Surgery||$2000 - $2500|
|New Delhi||Nova Specialty Surgery||$3,700|
|Chennai||Chennai Plastic Surgery||$9,000|
|Heryana||Medanta | The Medicity||$6,429|
- Removal of excess abdominal skin as a result of major weight loss
- Elimination of stretch marks
- Creation of a flatter, tighter, more contoured abdomen and narrower waist
- Increased self confidence
- Lasting results, following a healthy lifestyle.
- Removal of belly fat cells keeps your internal organs functioning properly