Innovative Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Europe
Autism is said to be increasing. If your child is affected by this condition, stem cell therapy in Europe might be a solution.
The complex disabilities affecting one’s brain development can cause significant social, communication and behavioral problems. These disorders form the autism spectrum, and can be associated with problems developing nonverbal communication skills, delay in learning to write and talk, difficulty understanding their listener’s perspective etc. Autism spectrum disorder types are: autistic disorder, Asperger’s syndrome, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), Rett syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder
Candidates for stem cell therapy for autism in Europe
The symptoms of ASD begin during early childhood and typically last throughout a person’s life. Autistic people:
- show no interest in objects around them
- fail to establish friendships with persons the same age, are not interesed in communicating with people at all, avoid eye contact
- lack empathy, have trouble talking about their own feelings
- are not interested in sharing enjoyment, interests, achievements with other people
- often refuse to be held or cuddled
- respond to certain sounds, but appear to be unaware when people talk to them
- often repeat certain actions, or words
- have trouble adapting when a routine changes
- have unusual reactions to the way things smell, taste, look, feel, or sound
- lose skills they once had
Stem cells advantages in treating autism
Those who suffer from ASD have different ways of learning, paying attention, or reacting to things. Some children with ASD excel in visual skills, music, math and art. There is no cure for autism, but genetics, environmental, and immunological factors are thought to play a role. One theory suggests autism occurs because neurons are not connecting normally.
Stem cell therapy is an innovative and effective approach to treat ASD, using the unique ability of stem cells to influence metabolism and the immune system. The stem cells can restore damaged cells and tissues, having a positive impact on the body’s organs, starting with the brain. They can restore neuron connections, form new ones, and accelerate brain reactions.
What to expect after stem cell therapy in Europe?
- Improved digestion, better tolerance for different foods
- Improved communication with the child, better connection through eye contact
- Improved behavior at home and outside
- Improved verbal, writing, self-care skills
- Sustained concentration