It’s very hard to achieve pregnancy for some couples, whether they are homosexual or heterosexual, and this is even more difficult when they have reached certain age. After trying for a while with no results, most couples will decide to undergo physical exams and fertility workups. In many cases, uterine malformations, as well as conditions like endometriosis, adhesions, and fibroids may make it difficult for couples to conceive. Fertility problems are not just a feminine problems, but may affect males as well, but the costs of fertility treatments in some countries, and the lack of insurance that cover for these procedures force couples to look for Fertility Solutions Abroad.
A large number of fertility treatments and procedures are available abroad, they help to treat a wide variety of causes and issues that result in lack of conception.
Best Fertility Treatment Options
Currently we have a variety of Fertility Treatments and procedures available, usually noninvasive procedures are used at first. The best Fertility Treatment Options are:
- Clomid treatments: usually the initial fertility treatment used, this treatment is for women whose infertility is caused by ovulation problems. Clomid treatments are designed to help stimulate and induce ovulation. The prescription medication called clomiphene citrate is typically given in pill form, and it’s successful in about 80% of women who experienced ovulation difficulties, although it may be less effective in older or heavy women.
- Ovulation Induction (OI): is utilized when intrauterine adhesions, or scar tissue is located inside the uterus, and it causes menstrual difficulties and may cause different degrees of fertility problems for many women. In many cases, removing the adhesions helps to increase chances of becoming pregnant, but in others it won’t. These Women who suffer from fertility issues during the ovulation process or those that result in follicle development and ovulation are often good candidates for Ovulation Induction. In this treatment, follicle-stimulating hormones are prescribed that help to stimulate follicle development and eggs within the ovary.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is typically tried during the next stage of the female fertility treatment. During this process, which is more known as Artificial Insemination, the individuals dealing with male factor infertility as well as women with fallopian tube damage or poor egg quality or quantity may use this method.
- In vitro fertilization is the next method to be utilized when looking for a successful pregnancy. Also Knowns as IVF, it’s performed by fertility specialists that assists reproduction through the combination of a woman’s egg and a man’s sperm in a laboratory. After fertilization has occurred and the cell division started, the embryo is transferred to the woman’s uterus for implantation and development of a normal pregnancy process. In vitro fertilization is not for everyone, but it’s certainly effective for women who have no fallopian tubes or tubes that are severely blocked or damaged, women suffering from endometriosis or women whose male partners have a low sperm count.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): this particular fertility treatment that has been used since the early 1990s. It is commonly used when the infertility problems are caused by the male partner, who has a low sperm count or poor sperm quality. During the ICSI, the sperm is injected directly into a mature egg.
Other Fertility Treatments Available Abroad
There are other types of comprehensive fertility treatments options you can have abroad with the same quality and experienced doctors (or even better) than in your own country, these are:
- Semen freezing,
- Sperm donation,
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration),
- TESA ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration),
- Assisted laser hatching.
[treatment name=”Fertility” bodylocation=”Preganacy” alternatename=”Preganacy Treatments” proceduretype=”Clomid treatments” proceduretype1=”Ovulation Induction” proceduretype2=”Intrauterine insemination (IUI)” proceduretype3=”In vitro fertilization” proceduretype4=”Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)”][/treatment]
[webpage name=”PlacidPerfect – Fertility Treatment”]It’s very hard to achieve pregnancy for some couples, whether they are homosexual or heterosexual, and this is even more difficult when they have reached certain age. After trying for a while with no results, most couples will decide to undergo physical exams and fertility workups.[/webpage]