Baldness and hair loss should no longer be a problem for the modern men and women. No more expensive and inefficient hair loss products.
India has some of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world! Why not take advantage of that and also enjoy a relaxing vacation in this beautiful country?
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual or a group of hair follicles from a part of the body called the ‘donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body known as the ‘recipient site’. The procedure is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness, but is has proven successful for women too.
The result of the hair transplant procedure is totally natural and may be completely undetectable after the full recovery! It is very important to find the right doctor with experience with this procedure. This is why India is the best destination for successful outcomes in hair transplant procedures.
Types of Hair Transplant Procedures
- FUT – Follicular Unit Transplantation – a strip with follicular units is extracted and transplanted to the target area
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction – each follicular unit is extracted and transplanted one by one
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions
The Best Hair Transplant Packages in India
|City||Name of the Clinic||Treatment||Price|
|Mumbai||Paalvi Centre for Advanced Cosmetic Surgery||FUT (3000 follicles)||$2,500|
|Chennai||Raj Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Centre||FUT||$3,000|
Benefits of Hair Transplant in India:
- Maintains the natural characteristics of your original hair.
- Natural looking and undetectable results.
- No troublesome post-op maintenance necessary.
- Continuous growing hair that should last for a lifetime.